Wednesday, August 24, 2011

iPhone App for Emergency Management System

NVision Solutions Inc. is pleased to announce the release of the iPhone “REACT  Scout” application to accompany its Real-Time Emergency Action Coordination Tool (REACT) web-based emergency management system for first responders. 
The REACT Scout application allows public safety officials in the field to send GPS-located photo and incident reports to a central common operating picture.  Any authorized official can then view these reports in a map-based common operating picture through the web.
See More Details
Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

iphone repair miami said...

This is very interesting.You can now locate your friends or others through your iPhone.

Nick Jacobs said...

I'm willing to try anything to help me with staying healthy while traveling. It's so hard to stay in shape when you're on the road.

Store Daily Mart said...

Informative post! Thanks for put in view. I truly enjoyed your post. For new updates I will keep stay.
IPhone 4 Screen

shyrgil said...

Do you talk in your dreams? Download free Dream Talk Recorder iPhone app now and find out Dream Talk Recorder

Tharindu Hasanka said...

please guys if you have older version of Facebook please send it to me. tharindujayaweera@live.com

smart phone said...

really nice , good keep it up!
best selling iphone

screenmobile said...

I’m impressed, you know what you’re talking about.Thanks for your great information.

Google Nexus S protect cover

Riste Kocev said...

Unlock the iPhone with Baseband 4.11.08, available in July 2012 - Rebel Sim

Hire iPhone Application Developers said...

Really very interesting. It will be very helpful for people safety . I would like to download this one. Thanks for the wonderful review about this "React scout" app review.Hire iPhone App Developer

Rimi said...

Hi everyone, I just know I've always been satisfied with all of my Apple products - which is why I put up the argument. Personally prefer it after switching from Windows and my shitty Blackberry - also after using several different Android devices.
Sincerely-
@Rimi from iPhone Power Supply